Thursday, November 2, 2017

You must remember this: forget everything




 Dear Face Book Friend, please help me make my great musical come true about integrating chocolate cupcakes with The Orange Ones.

There are many great scenes in my original musical.

In one song and dance scene, The Orange Ones protest the busing of chocolate cupcakes to schools that have always segregated chocolate from Orange cupcakes by Hostess.

My musical was inspired by aliens eating black and white people in a Twilight Zone TV episode called To Serve Man and a movie called La La Land.

My musical is about peace on Earth for everyone who loves peace but not before I get revenge by making a movie on movies that put me in a coma

 My musical begins in The First Issue Of Admerica​ and ends with
The Last Issue Of Admerica​ where everyone has virtual reality goggles to become part of a world wide dance number.

 Instead of killing in a video game, everyone is dancing to great music in the finale of my musical called New York Poetry Department, the name of an ad agency run by Artificial Intelligence that has played the Russians against The Americans in a covert operation code-named Wag The Face Book. It's like something out of an old 007 movie called From Russia With Love.

I have to go. They're breaking down the door.

 For more classified Intel go to http://hobowithalibrarycardthemovie.blogspot.com








No comments:

Post a Comment